Use DAYLIGHT C20 every morning on cleansed skin.
Apply evenly to your face, starting from the T-zone and working outward. Make sure you use upwards strokes from the bottom to the top of your face to stimulate blood flow and tone facial muscles.
The fluid texture of DAYLIGHT C20 is pleasant to apply and speeds penetration around the eye contour. Place a small amount of product on the tip of your index fingers and tap lightly from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner.
DAYLIGHT C20 is an excellent make-up base: allow the cream to penetrate for a few moments then apply your make-up as usual.
• For dry skin or normal skin requiring intense moisturizing: continue your routine with a moisturizer.
• For all skin types: we also recommend the daily use of a sunscreen to protect your skin and ward off the effects of skin aging.
Products containing Glycolic Acid are quite suitable for daily use if your sun exposure is "normal and reasonable" for an active woman in the city for example. We recommend that you simply complement your program with a sun protection product such as SUNLIGHT SUNSCREEN 50
On the other hand, these products should not be used just before strong exposure to the sun (beach, mountain, prolonged outdoor activities, etc.).
A slight discomfort may be experienced on sensitive or unaccustomed skin due to the exfoliation and the penetration of the active ingredients. If this happens, space out the applications at the beginning of the treatment and then gradually increase frequency until daily use.
Avoid contact with eyes, otherwise rinse thoroughly with water.
The combination of Ascorbosilane C (20%), Glycolic Acid (6%), Phytic Acid (2%) and Vitamins A & E complex reduces the signs of skin aging, homogenizes the complexion and reduces wrinkles and dark spot.
• Ascorbosilane C combines the power of organic silicon and Vitamin C, increasing its efficiency as an antioxidant. Learn more
• Glycolic acid stimulates skin cell renewal to boost hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin production. In addition, it acts on dark spots by eliminating the superficial pigmented cells from the skin. Learn more
• Phytic acid acts on dark spots by inhibiting tyrosinase, an enzyme that interacts in the production of melanin. Learn more
• The complex of Vitamins A and E provides the antioxidant and stimulating properties of vitamins. Their combination reduces the signs of premature aging caused by UV and oxidative degradation.
Wrinkles, fine lines, dull and uneven complexion: DAYLIGHT C20 is the ideal day cream for radiant skin. It provides an effective shield against oxidation caused by external aggressions (from pollution, UV rays, smoking, stress, fatigue, etc.) to prevent premature skin aging.
AQUA (WATER), ASCORBYL METHYLSILANOL PECTINATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOCETETH-3 ACETATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PHYTIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, PEG-40 STEARATE, AMMONIA, CHOLESTEROL, SILICA, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER WATER, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, GLYCINE, VALINE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SORBITAN STEARATE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM METABISULFITE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE, BHT, BHA, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CHLORPHENESIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 19140 (YELLOW 5), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6).
We will normally send your order to you in 2-3 business days or less. International orders are generally received in 7 days.
Orders are shipped with a tracking number and require acknowledgement of delivery. If acknowledgement is not available when the delivery is attempted the carrier will leave a card advising where the parcel is held. It is your responsibility to arrange re delivery or collect the parcel within 7 days of the date of the card.
In the event that correctly delivered goods are returned to Beauty By Post Ltd by the carrier the company reserves the right to charge for any goods not suitable for re sale together with any direct costs incurred
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.